Friday, March 10, 2017

It's Friday, the fun day of the traditional work week: the Anti-Muslim Executive Order

I was a bit surprised to see on the midday news that the Minnesota AG Lori Swanson had joined the suit against the Trump administration bigoted Anti-Muslim ban.
I was surprised because the news report indicated this was done last night.

I was surprised because as is my habit when researching posts here, I had called the AG's office to inquire and been told no, no such action had taken place.

I am assuming the reports are true, and proud of AG Swanson for taking this action .  I'm just happy I turned on the local news before following through on writing something today.

I look forward to another successful legal challenge by Ms. Swanson, the additional AGs, and the corporations joining in opposition to this deplorable Trump executive order.

No comments:

Post a Comment