Thursday, October 13, 2016

Michelle Obama and Kelly Oxford versus Donald Trump and the GOP ( Grabby Old Pigs)



Our first lady did an excellent job of describing the victimization by men like Trump.

PBS Newshour did an excellent job of hosting a discussion on how far we have come and how far we still have to go to achieve anything like gender equality and fair treatment.
Their discussion featured the exemplary social media effort of Kelly Oxford, whom you can read about here.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/785274565047955456/1ivTAwJO.jpgkelly oxford Verified account ‏@kellyoxford Women: tweet me your first assaults. they aren't just stats. I'll go first: Old man on city bus grabs my "XXXXY" and smiles at me, I'm 12.
It's time for the GOP to stop being the party of Grabby Old Pigs. They can't do that while they support and endorse and campaign for and with Donald Trump or those like him who are too widely represented in the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment