Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The next time you hear the accusation there is a war on Christmas..... think of this photo. Yes, it is a real photo, not something staged as satire.

I would respectfully suggest that if there IS a war on Christmas, and I don't think there is, it is the right wing that is waging that war.

If I recall correctly where I first saw this photo, and others like it, it was a photo op with the option of using the photos for Christmas cards, offered at an Arizona gun range.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's a war on Christmas:

    "We have Santa and we will not release him until you meet our demands--otherwise he dies!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if anyone will be sending the NRA's board members a Christmas card with a photo of the twenty children and six adults killed at Sandy Hook Elementary.

    ReplyDelete